A Highly economical liquid concentrate for cleaning and disinfection of all washable surfaces , floors and equipment in the surgical, dental and medical clinics.
- Disinfect Environment with User Safety.
- Non-toxic, Non-corrosive & economical Surface & Environment disinfectant.
An alternative to toxic aldehyde, phenol, and H2O2 (Corrosive Oxidizing Agent)
- DesNet Safer than Phenols /Aldehyde / Halogens/Oxidizing Agents
Broad spectrum disinfectant –Bactericidal, Mycobactericidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
Used For :
- Discarding jars
- Terminal disinfection of infectious waste
No More Weekly Shut Down
Areas of application :
- All high risk areas
- Operation Theaters
- Burn units
- Dental clinics
- Blood banks
- Clinical Laboratories
- specially discard jars of microbiology labs.
- Aldehyde and Phenol free combination
- Non-Corrosive – supplemented with anti-corrosions
- Microbicidal power equivalent to Gluteraldehyde
- No need of activators, No wastage
- Working solution can be prepared as per requirement
- Long shelf life 3 years
- Economical : 2% solution (complete disinfection of environment in 30 minutes.
- Virucidal (tested on HIV, HBV,HCV)
- Non irritant
- In built cleansing power
- Longer residual effect makes it usable in discard jars
- Biodegradable (as per OECD Regulations
- Efficiently inhibit Plasmodium falciparum growth in vitro by impairment of choline transport.
Direction of Usages :
Terminal Cleaning : Make 0.5% Solution: Take 5 ml and add 995 ml of water for mopping of walls, surfaces and floors of all high risk areas like OTs & ICUs
Fogging/Fumigation: Make 2% Solution : Take 20 ml of and 980 ml of water to make 1 liter of working solution of DesNet which will be sufficient for a room with 1000 ft volume for all high risk areas like OTs & ICUs and wards.
To achieve maximum effect , close doors & windows, fans & ACs during the process of fogging. After switching off the fogging machine wait for 30 minutes as holding period.
- bactericidal incl. MRSA and suitable for hospitalism prophylaxis
- fungicidal (A. niger, C. albicans)
- virucidal according to EN 14476 all enveloped and non-enveloped viruses incl. polio
- sporicidal against C. difficile (EN 13704)
Other Information :
- Precautions : Do not mix with other disinfectants. Avoid contact with concentrated solution.
- Superior Cleaning Action: DesNet cleans & disinfects quickly and safely by removing proteins and other organic matter from the material to be disinfected.
- Shelf life : 3 years for concentrate solution and 15 days for a diluted solution. There is no need to add activators. So it can be prepared as per requirement, hence no wastage