Alcohol-Free Surface Disinfectant and Cleaning Agent :
Cleans and Disinfects in One Step :an alcohol-free disinfectant and cleaning agent in one
The Alcohol free solution also contains detergent for for Dual action Cleaning and Disinfection .
Compatible with all medical device surfaces, even those sensitive to alcohol.
It has a broad spectrum of action against viruses and bacteria.
It has a fast drying time, the surface will be dry in 30 seconds.
Plastisept Alcohol Free Solution Spray Usage :
Medical and Dental environment :
Plastisept Spray is a non-alcohol based spray solution that can be used on all surfaces safely. Specially formulated for use in the medical and dental environment for the surface disinfection of all types of medical device surfaces, including those more sensitive to alcohol.
PlastiSept is not protein fixing solution on medical devices and equipment .
OTHER GENERAL USAGE :
- Fitness Centre .
- OTHER ALCOHOL SENSITIVE SURFACES
Especially formulated for delicate surfaces with acrylic , vanished , covers made of leather and synthetic leather and other surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol cleaning.
Fast action :
- It is very fast to use, which speeds up the professional’s work.
- The ultra short contact time makes it ideal to use in between patients where time is crucial.
- In just 30 seconds, the surface is ready for use , It is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting in one step .
PlastiSept Disinfectant Spray has Remittance Effect :
Plastisept has a Remittance effect on surfaces in addition to its fast action . With frequent use of Plastisept solution spray , a surface develops protection against germ formation .
- Alcohol free formulation
- Aldehyde-free and phosphates FREE
- Solution has a pleasant Fresh aroma
- Contact time of only 30 seconds to 1 minute .
- Wide effective spectrum
- 2 in 1 – cleans and disinfects
- Ready to use solution
- Clear in colour
- quick action ( 30 second – 1 minute )
- No protein fixing problem ( medical devices usage )
PlastiSept Solution available sizes :
- 500ml Trigger Bottle ( spray )
- A bulk Refill 5 litre of PlastiSept to refill the 500ml trigger spray.
Efficacy/Contact times (undiluted) For PlastiSept Disinfectant Spray :-
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus , Staphylococcus aureus
- MRSA (60 sec), VRE (60 sec)
- Bactericidal including TBC (1 minute) .
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Hospitalism prophylaxis (5 minute)
- Yeasticidal (1 minute ) : Candida Albicans
- Fungicidal (1 minute) : Aspergillus niger
- Legionella pneumophila (5 minute)
- Clostridium difficile spores (5 minute)
- Enveloped Viruses (2-5 minute ) according to EN 16777, active against Blood-borne“ viruses, particularly Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), HIV, Influenza virus (including H1N1, H5N1) , Coronavirus ,Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV ), herpes simplex, Filoviridae (Ebola ,Marburg ) , BVDV, vaccinia, corona viruses (e.g. MERS , SARS ) ,
- Also , active against Herpesviridae ,Rubella, Rabies and Measles , Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Paramyxoviridae virus, and Human T cell leukemia virus (HTLV)
- Finally , it is Certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), surface disinfection with mechanics.
How to use PlastiSept solution Spray :
- Step 1: Spray the surface and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approximately 30 cm so that they are completely moistened .
- Step 2: Leave to act for 30 seconds until the product evaporates from the surface (to achieve full efficacy leave for 5 minutes).
- Step 3: Wait for the disinfectant to dry or wipe it off with a clean cloth or tissue .