HospiCidWipes is a moistened wipes saturated with HospiCidSpray liquid for instant cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and object used in dental practice.
Showing all 4 results
The Quick Cleaning and Disinfection of surfaces of medical devices such as turbines, hand pieces ,contra-angles , unit grips, suspension tables and medical equipment .
Minuten Wipes can be utilized in number of professional and domestic environments to develop a healthy as well as germ-free surrounding.
It’s a convenient quick way to clean and sanitize surfaces, body parts and equipment.
Quick Alcoholic Wipes :
- Just in 1 minute
- Great for on-the-go instant cleaning and disinfection
- Quick acting just in 1 minute
- pleasant fresh smell
- It has residual effect ( it lasts for long time )
- Aldehyde free and phenol free
MATERIAL Features :
- Efficient solution release – active wipe ingredients are transferred to the surface rather than being trapped in the wipe material fibers .
- Proprietary fabric used to manufacture Minuten alcohol wipes is formulated to easily break down over time
- 70% IPA/30% H2O mixture evaporates completely leaving no residue
- Wipes won′t scratch surfaces of optics and are lint free
- Strong, durable fabric won′t fall apart
- Excellent solution retention – ensuring even wetness throughout the wipe.
- Very low linting – low risk of leaving contaminating fibers on surfaces.
- The material offers high strength in both directions – across and along the wipe.
- The re-sealable and flexible packaging has a low carbon footprint.
- With an ultra-low linting material which delivers a controlled dosage to ensure optimum disinfection performance with every wipe
- 1*50 Box , Single enclosed wipes
- 1*140 canister , Jumbo
Efficacy/ Certification/ Contact times
- bactericidal including TBC, MRSA and suitable for hospitalism prophylaxis ( in just 1 min)
- yeasticidal ( in just 1 min)
- virus inactivating : limited spectrum of virucidal activity according to EN 16777 : non-enveloped ( in just 2 min) adeno- and noro-viruses as well as all enveloped ( in just 30 sec) “blood-borne” viruses, such as HBV, HCV, HIV and influenza
- Active solution certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for surface disinfection in the medical area
- Approved amongst others by Dentsply Sirona in addition to Planmeca
Plastisept Wipes Alcohol Free Dual Action Cleaner and Disinfectant For Alcohol Sensitive Surfaces(140 Jumpo)
PlastiSept Wipes is a moistened wipe saturated with PlastiSept Spray solution .
- Alcohol free, Dual action Cleaner and Disinfectant Wipes .
- Plastisept Wipes and solution Spray one of the few disinfectants effective against TB
- Especially formulated for delicate surfaces with acrylic finish, covers made of leather and synthetic leather and other surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol cleaning .
Fields of Application
Medical and Dental Environment :
- Cleaning and Disinfection of sensitive surfaces of medical devices such as medical and dental units e. g. upholstery and head rests , suspension tables in the X-ray area e. g. chin rests at OPG , surfaces of instruments e. g. turbines, contra-angles and ultrasonic scalers etc. and surfaces of acrylic glass (also for solarium beds).
- GENTLE ON UPHOLSTERY, ALL PLASTICS, SILICON and METAL Surfaces as well , because it is NON CORROSIVE .
- Approved amongst others by Dentsply Sirona.
- NO Protein fixation problem for dental and medical instruments (ALCOHOL -FREE )
Designed to Clean and Disinfect all hard surfaces including worktops, door handles, sanitary ware as well as stainless steel .
PlastiSept Wipes Used for
- Fitness Centre .
- OTHER ALCOHOL SENSITIVE SURFACES
Kills 99.99% of all bacteria including E-coli, TB ,Salmonella, Listeria, P. Aeruginosa, MRSA, H1N1 (Influenza A), HIV and Hepatitis B-C and Coronavirus and many other micro organisms including Yeast. moreover , effective for Specific Fungi, Mycobacteria and Spores .
PlastiSept Wipes Has Remittance Effect :
PlastiSept has a Remittance effect on surfaces in addition to its action .
With frequent use , a surface develops protection against germ formation .
PlastiSept Wipes Features :
- Alcohol free , Phosphates ,Phenols and aldehyde free formulation .
- Ideal for all surfaces including dental chairs and alcohol sensitive materials
- Added surfactants for boosted cleaning performance .
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Effective against bacteria, yeast and viruses, including enveloped viruses
- Rapid one minute contact time so , making it ideal for use between patients
- They are made of cellulose absorbing fabric that is designed to collect the germ debris.
- Dispenser tubes and economic refills .
- Economic usage , On average, one disinfectant wipe can be used to clean 1 to 2 square feet of the surface.
Efficacy/Contact Times :
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus and Staphylococcus aureus
- MRSA (60 sec) and VRE (60 sec)
- Bactericidal including TBC (1 minute) .
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Hospitalism prophylaxis (5 minute)
- Yeasticidal (1 minute ) : Candida Albicans
- Fungicidal (1 minute) : Aspergillus niger
- Legionella pneumophila (5 minute)
- Clostridium difficile spores (5 minute)
- Enveloped Viruses (2-5 minute ) according to EN 16777, active against Blood-borne“ viruses, particularly Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Hepatitis C virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV), HIV, Influenza virus (including H1N1, H5N1) , Coronavirus ,Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV ), herpes simplex, Filoviridae (Ebola ,Marburg ) , BVDV, vaccinia, corona viruses (e.g. MERS , SARS ) ,
- Active against Herpesviridae ,Rubella, Rabies and Measles , Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Flavivirus, Paramyxoviridae virus, and Human T cell leukemia virus (HTLV)
- Finally , it is Certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), surface disinfection with mechanics.
Pack Sizes :
- Contains 140 wipes – 180x120mm
- Shelf life of 3 years
YOU CAN CHECK ALSO FOR OUR PlastiSept Solution Spray click here .