AlproJet-DD |Daily Cleaning & Disinfection For Dental Suction System (Aspirator) And Spittoon Bowl
Daily Maintenance of Dental Aspiration systems and Spittoon bowl
AlproJet-DD is a concentrated liquid .
All dental suction and Vacuum Aspiration systems With or without Amalgam separator.
It Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes
It is compatible with all materials .
It is Foam-free cleaning concentrate liquid for all types of suction system and amalgam separator
- Dissolves biofilm and prevents formation of sludge through blood and proteins
- The solution for contaminated suction systems – provides reliable protection against infection
- certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene) /DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Micro- biology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for the disinfection of instruments
- Recommended by leading equipment manufacturers because , It has Certified material compatibility .
- Aldehyde-free ,chlorine-free and phenol-free
- Foaming Free and cleaning disinfectant concentrate based on quaternary ammonium salts.
- High dirt-dissolving power towards deposits , saliva residues and drilling dusts.
- Good material compatibility.
- Even very low concentrations are sufficient to achieve rapid effectiveness.
- Clean , Disinfect and Deodorize
- Environmentally friendly.
- Pleasant odor
- Highly effective and fast at low concentrations.
- Low application concentration (5%)
- Highly intensive cleaning effect against deposits and sludge
Application For Dental Suction System :
For the reliable cleaning, disinfection and care it is recommended that For one application , you should use 2 Liter of a 5 % solution .
- Prepare 2 liter of Alprojet-DD 5 % solution to be ready for use .
- We Recommend the suction of Ready To Use Solution of 1 liter per treatment unit .
- The Spittoon Bowel Must be disinfected with at least 250ml solution .
For 1 liter preparation ( 50 ml From Alprojet-DD + 950 ML warm water )
- Alprojet-DD is used 1 – 2 times per day (at noon and in the evening).
- Let take effect for at least 10-30 minutes .
- The disinfectant solution of Alprojet-DD can remain in the system until the next restart of the assembly .
Rinse aspiration tubes and spittoon bowl thoroughly with water just before starting to work.
Please follow the manufacturer‘s instructions as .
We Recommend Rinsing the system with at least 2 liter cold water prior to the first patient and following the expiry of the exposure time .
Spittoon Bowl can be cleaned and disinfected with other Surface disinfectant solution or wipes ( Minuten wipes or PlastiSept Wipes OR Alprocleaner solution )