The Quick Cleaning and Disinfection of surfaces of medical devices such as turbines, hand pieces ,contra-angles , unit grips, suspension tables and medical equipment .
Minuten Wipes can be utilized in number of professional and domestic environments to develop a healthy as well as germ-free surrounding.
It’s a convenient quick way to clean and sanitize surfaces, body parts and equipment.
Quick Alcoholic Wipes :
- Just in 1 minute
- Great for on-the-go instant cleaning and disinfection
- Quick acting just in 1 minute
- pleasant fresh smell
- It has residual effect ( it lasts for long time )
- Aldehyde free and phenol free
MATERIAL Features :
- Efficient solution release – active wipe ingredients are transferred to the surface rather than being trapped in the wipe material fibers .
- Proprietary fabric used to manufacture Minuten alcohol wipes is formulated to easily break down over time
- 70% IPA/30% H2O mixture evaporates completely leaving no residue
- Wipes won′t scratch surfaces of optics and are lint free
- Strong, durable fabric won′t fall apart
- Excellent solution retention – ensuring even wetness throughout the wipe.
- Very low linting – low risk of leaving contaminating fibers on surfaces.
- The material offers high strength in both directions – across and along the wipe.
- The re-sealable and flexible packaging has a low carbon footprint.
- With an ultra-low linting material which delivers a controlled dosage to ensure optimum disinfection performance with every wipe
- 1*50 Box , Single enclosed wipes
- 1*140 canister , Jumbo
Efficacy/ Certification/ Contact times
- bactericidal including TBC, MRSA and suitable for hospitalism prophylaxis ( in just 1 min)
- yeasticidal ( in just 1 min)
- virus inactivating : limited spectrum of virucidal activity according to EN 16777 : non-enveloped ( in just 2 min) adeno- and noro-viruses as well as all enveloped ( in just 30 sec) “blood-borne” viruses, such as HBV, HCV, HIV and influenza
- Active solution certified by VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene)/DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology), meets the DGHM requirements and EN-standards for surface disinfection in the medical area
- Approved amongst others by Dentsply Sirona in addition to Planmeca