Alprosept Hand and Skin sanitizer Solution
Alprosept is a potent Alcoholic and Glycerol based sanitizer solution for Hand disinfection as well as for Skin disinfection.
Alprosept used before carrying out ordinary injections and punctures of peripheral vessels , vaccination and blood sample collection .
Safety : Alprosept solution Used friendly compared to chlorohexidine based chemicals which has characteristics of discoloration of the skin, allergenic reactions and sticky residues .
Ready to use , It does not need to be diluted
Quick bactericidal activity (just in 30 seconds) :
- Against spore forming bacteria .
- Multi drug resistant microbes
- Removes 99.99% of a broad range of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses just in 30 seconds
- Alprosept reduce nosocomial infections by hand disinfection .
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal as well as Virucidal (HBV/HIV/HCV) in 30 Secs
It has an Excellent Residual activity :
Alprosept Exhibit persistent antimicrobial activity against resident flora for 6 hours and against transient flora for 1 hour
Alprosept has Good skin compliance :
- Alcohol and Glycerol Based Hand and Skin Disinfectant
- Free of phenols and aldehydes .
- it contains Moisturizers that preserve the skin integrity even on frequent use .