- Ready to use Spittoon Bowl cleaner preventing formation of foam in Suction and Aspiration systems with or without amalgam separators .
- Contains an alkaline liquid cleaning agent with disinfection action .
- It has an intensive cleaning action , it easily removes residues of lime, blood and plaque dye tablets in addition to impression materials .
AlproCleaner For Spittoon Bowl :
It cleans and disinfects spittoon bowls in all dental surgery units equipped with or without amalgam separators.
The regular application of AlproCleaner guarantees a thorough and gentle cleaning treatment of spittoon bowls.
AlproCleaner prevent any formation of foam in the suction and separation system and has very good material compatibility as well .
Alprocleaner Application :
- Fill cleaning solution into dispensing bottle (applied undiluted )
- Turn bottle upside down to dose (squeeze bottle once)
- Simply spread AlproCleaner (10 to 20 ml) in the spittoon bowl
- distribute evenly with uniform pressure using a brush.
- Remove visible residues with a plastic brush.
- lastly ,Rinse with clear cold water.
Exposure time is 1-2 minutes
The accretion of contaminations can effectively be prevented by cleaning the spittoon bowl with AlproCleaner before treatment starts .
The application is recommended after each contamination.
Use AlproCleaner as necessary, but always apply it in the evening before disinfecting the suction s
AlproCleaner Spittoon Bowl Cleaner is thixotropic :
It is thixotropic when implies because ,it continues to operate after evacuation.
- Approved for use by major chair manufacturers.
- Bactericidal (low contamination): contact time ( 1 minute )
- TB (M. terrae) (high contamination) : contact time ( 1 minute )
- Yeasticidal : candida albicans
- limited virucidal against non-enveloped viruses: adenovirus, norovirus.
- Removes and disinfects biofilm and prevents blockages due to blood and proteins
- Microscopic thorough cleaning
- Removes biofilms in the drain
- Eliminates unpleasant odors
- Perceived as pleasant by patients
- Minimizes the risk of bacterial infection
- Eco-friendly ingredients
- Not harmful or toxic during use
- Aldehyde-free alkaline liquid cleaner with disinfecting effect
- Ready for use
- Nonfoaming so it is suitable for all systems with amalgam separators.
- Does not scratch spittoon bowls.
- Long-lasting effect: germs do not develop resistance.
Approved and Recommended amongst others by Sirona Dental.
Moreover, Tested in accordance with European standards
Activity basis :
Quick-acting , alkaline cleaning solution for the direct application based on Alcohol besides QAC
- Sodium hydroxide
- Tensides and complexing agents
- Odour Eliminator