liquid concentrate for the non- protein-fixing cleaning and disinfection of medical and dental instrument
BIB Forte -ECHO Used For :
- Medical instrument like extraction forceps , endoscopes as well as cutting instruments
- Dental instrument
- Dental Rotary precision instruments like diamond drills, tooth crown cutters, root canal instruments and root pull-out pins in addition to mouth mirrors etc.
Efficacy /Certification :
- bactericidal (including TBC and suitable for hospitalism prophylaxis)
- virucidal activity
- VAH/DGHM listed – instrument disinfection at high organic load
Contact Time :
Active Ingredient Basis
- Modern combination of Alkylamine in addition to Biguanide
- Concentrated disinfectant liquid.
- Free of phenols and aldehydes.
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
- Durable for 7 days at normal contamination
It used at concentration of 5% solution to effectively kill bacteria, fungi and viruses too in just 5-60 minutes.
- 7 days at normal contamination
delivery Forms :
- 1 litre ( Dosing Bottle )
- 5 Litre ( Refilling Bottle )
VIRUCIDAL ACTION :
• limited spectrum of virucidal activity according to EN 14476 (40°C)
• virucidal action according to EN 16777 ( high level ) after the pre-cleaning with AlproZyme.