Alprosept AlcohoL70% and Glycerol Wipes
Alprosept Wipes is pre-saturated wipes with Alprosept solution .
Alprosept solution is a potent Alcoholic and Glycerol based disinfectant solution for Hand disinfection as well as for Skin disinfection.
Alprosept Disinfectant wipes is a one-step for quickly cleaning and sanitizing, ready-to-use, non-woven disposable disinfectant wipes that can be used as part of a comprehensive environmental hygiene and infection prevention program.
Alprosept wipes is a broad spectrum multi-purpose disinfectant alcoholic wipes .
Alprosept Wipes used before carrying out ordinary injections and punctures of peripheral vessels ,vaccination and blood sample collection .
It reduces the risk of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs)
Alprosept reduce nosocomial infections by hand disinfection .
Alprosept skin and hand disinfection Wipes Efficacy :
Quick bactericidal activity
- Against spore forming bacteria .
- Against Multi drug resistant microbes
- Removes 99.99% of a broad range of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses just in 30 seconds
Moreover ,It has an Excellent Residual activity :
Exhibit persistent antimicrobial activity against resident flora for 6 hours and against transient flora for 1 hour.
Alprosept wipes Features :
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal as well as Virucidal (HBV/HIV/HCV) in 15 to 30 Secs
- Quick drying .
- Pleasant Lemon Fragrance
- Soft to hands and skin
- Biodegradable according to OECD regulations.
- EPA-approved wipes that are designed for skin disinfection , hospital surfaces and have effective contact times.
APMD is your partner for hospital disinfection and infection prevention. Our wipes kill a wide variety of healthcare-specific organisms, and they help reduce the risk of HAIs1 and associated costs. When you choose APMD PRODUCTS , you make the most of your resources and have confidence that disinfection is being done right.